Ice cream is probably one of the most famous delicacies of many generations. The craze of ice-cream extends beyond the taste and hunger for ice cream, but there are many health concerns associated with ice cream. Most of these ice-creams offer a high-calorie diet which is not suitable for most consumers. Another downside is the fat composition of these ingredients, which are present in the ice cream. Many brands claim that they can provide ice-creams that are low-calorie or have a low-fat content.
But in many cases, these claims are just false. However, one of the genuinely health-conscious brands is Nick’s Swedish Style Ice-cream. According to many consumer testimonials, this brand provides the ice-cream, creamy and delicious, and the necessary health benefits.
Health Facts of the Ice-cream:
- The ice cream is primarily Keto-conscious, and the average carbohydrate content in all of their flavors ranges between five to seven net carbs per serving.
- The brand offers 12 flavors. Eight of them are gluten-free, while four flavors are not gluten-free. These fur flavors are:
- Cherry Chocolate Flake
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Triple Chocolate
- Cookies and Kram
- The brand claims to add no sugar in their products, and synthetic ingredients are not present in their ice-creams.
- The ice-creams are soy-free, so feel free to enjoy the flavor and add positive reviews to their inventory.
- People who do not want nuts in their ice creams can also find plenty of flavors from this brand. About 70% of flavors do not have nuts, so enjoy a nut-free taste.
Mint Chocolate Chip:
- The first problem in any mint-containing product is the overpowering taste of the mint. These ice creams do not have an overpowering taste of mint, and you will find this side of the ice cream to be quite subtle.
- The total fat content of the ice cream is 5% per serving.
- The ice cream offers 70 calories per serving.
Swedish Lemon Bar:
- The taste has a traditional lemon touch to the ice cream, but this taste is not sharp.
- The ice cream provides 80 calories per serving.
- A total of 2% fat content is available in their ice cream per serving, and the serving size is 70 grams which are approximately half of the cup.
- This product has gluten in it. So gluten conscious consumers should avoid this flavor.
- The total calorie content per serving is around 80 calories from this flavor.
- There is a lot of Swedish chocolate in this flavor, so that chocolate lovers will enjoy this flavor.
- There will be rainbow-colored sprinkles on the ice cream along with plain vanilla. So for vanilla lovers, this is their paradise.
- The values of total calories per serving and complete fat content are similar to previous ones.
Peanut Butter Cup:
The consumers craving a peanut butter flavor should feast their eyes on this flavor. The absence of no aftertaste along with a creamy texture is ideal for many consumers globally.
- The gluten-containing product has a traditional chocolaty taste.
- There are four servings per container with seventy calories per serving,
- The base consists of vanilla along with a subtle mix of cherry and chocolate. These flavors create a creamy texture which is a craze for many ice cream consumers worldwide.
The brand is successful in delivering one of the best ice creams. Their product is available online and in many stores across the US.